- CFS Aeroproducts has a rapidly evolving structures capability and is developing regulatory approvals in both CAA Part 145 and 21J to support the demands of its global clients.
- Additional approvals to cover your needs can be explored upon request.
- Our team have extensive OEM structures experience in both production and repair.
- Our structures capability is being expanded rapidly within CFS Aero to include both traditional engineering fabrication solutions and composite repairs.
- Our industry knowledge allows us to bring in the right solutions that work for you.
- Our logistics team help resolve the global supply chain challenges, to ensure you receive the level of support you need.
Innovative Solutions for Structures Support
Structures capability is being expanded rapidly within CFS Aero to include both traditional engineering fabrication solutions and composite repairs. The MRO supply chain issues that have led to excessive repair turnaround times, requires an immediate solution, which is where CFS Aero can help.
The key element to our ability to support is our people. Building on the strength and knowledge at the heart of British Aerospace manufacturing at Hawarden, Chester, our technicians have the knowledge and skills to deliver.
Get in touch
Contact us today and allow us to develop for you, an innovative solution for tomorrow.